Monday, March 14, 2011

Sun Flare: I Heart Faces






This weeks challenge is "Sun Flare". This was one of those days that I wished I had my nice camera but I didn't so I used my cell phone to capture this shot. As much as I would love to recapture this moment with a nice camera it will not happen, I might can get something close but not this exact moment. She was having the time of her life. Of the photos I took this is not my favorite but it is the one that has her face showing or at least a part of her face. The others are of her walking up the hill to pick my flowers. Click on the photo to see other great Sun Flare photos.


2 comments:

penandview said...

I love the profiles and I love the images of children picking flowers. No need to apologize for what you didn't get with your other camera. This moment is the perfect one because you caught it! If you had no camera at all, you wouldn't have the picture to remind you of it. :)
It's perfect just as it is.

Veronica Leaptrott said...

Thanks Tracey!