Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Motherhood-I Heart Faces



This weeks theme at I Heart Faces is Motherhood. After almost 20 years of marriage I finally became a mother. It is the job that I hold dearest. We got our daughter at 7 months old and became her legal parents this past November just before she turned 2. I did not have any photos of other mothers and their babies or even one of myself so I used a photo of my daughter being "Mommy" to her baby. My daughter is a super picky eater and we praise her when she tries something new. In this photo she is feeding her baby and telling her "good job eating, baby" When I watch my daughter play I see in her roll play where I have done a good job mothering or I see an area that needs improvement. She is a good little mommy to her babies. Click on the camera below to see other Motherhood photos.