Monday, February 28, 2011

I Heart Faces-Anything But Faces




This weeks challenge is Anything but faces. I really like this idea because it is what I did when we first got out daughter but wasn't allowed to post photos of her yet. So I posted photos of body parts: hand, curl, foot, etc. The photo I chose is not from those but one of her now a year and a half later doing one of her favorite things, reading. She LOVES books so I thought this would be appropriate. Click on the camera below to see other great photos of Anything but faces.


9 comments:

Leesha said...

awwww I love a little one and a book! great photo!

Lisa @ MMT said...

My son loves to read too! Great idea for the photo challenge!

Amy said...

Great picture! Love the angle!

Kasey said...

My kids are learning to read right now. So exciting. Good photo.

Unknown said...

love the colors and composition. great shot. darling little hand on the book...

Anonymous said...

i love it! :)

Unknown said...

I love those little fingers. Reading is such a great thing!

Noel said...

SO cute!

angie said...

Hi!

I just wanted to leave a reminder that you were announced as the winner of the Pamela Topping Actions & Necklace giveaway on my blog.

If you would like to redeem this prize I will need you to contact me by this Wednesday at angie(at)thearthurclan(dot)com.

Congratulations!

-Angie
http://thearthurclan.com